Friday, November 6, 2009

Less Than Ideal

I'm super exhausted right now, so I probably shouldn't be trying to write a blog post. But my laundry hasn't finished yet, and I'm too tired to find things to do. There was this computer sitting there and it occurred to me that I haven't written a post for a while.

Today was less than ideal. I am ready to be done with the project I'm on at work. I keep waiting for word of the next project. They're out there. We just haven't gotten the green light yet. Hrrmpph.

Traffic. What the heck? It gets dark on the evening commute and all the sudden people drive like they are coming back from their lobotomy appointments. One night had thick traffic, an accident reducing 287 to a crawl, a bad turn by me, a wait for the world's longest train, and a trip up 96th behind slugs learning their way around an accelerator. Grr.

Jen has a group of colleagues coming for breakfast tomorrow, so I made a breakfast casserole to cook tomorrow and we cleaned. Cleaning is grim work when you're exhausted. Bleh.

Sorry, no entertaining news from Pueblo this week. There was a sordid story about a 62-year-old housing employee who embezzled more than $1 million, but it's too depressing to relate and I'm exhausted.

Finish the laundryyy!

No comments: