So quickly, here are some things I did this week:
- Finished up a project working with a really horrid open source video player.
- Started working on my presentation for Rocky Mountain Adobe Camp, trying to get back into Sync SWF development.
- Went to several new places with Dan and Angie, notably Beatrice & Woodsley and Sweet Action. Beatrice & Woodsley is notable for its amazing decor (pictures forthcoming) and fantastic, expensive cocktails. Sweet Action is notable for fantastic and original ice cream. Also good was Spicy Basil, a new (to me) place on Broadway.
- Celebrated Laura's birthday down in deepest darkest Highlands Ranch and delivered the birthday lobster on a stick (pictures forthcoming on that too).
- Went hiking with Angie on Lookout Mountain above Golden amongst the wildflowers and graves of Wild West showmen.
- Got a wedding license with Jen and then went with her and Angie to The Kitchen in Boulder where I had some mindblowingly good lamb and some surprisingly bad cheese.
- Did a walk through of the wedding site with our photographer and followed up with plenty of other wedding logistics and a viewing of the move Up, which is truly fantastic and wonderful. See it with someone you love.
- Went to church and then, along with my parents, succumbed to Italian kitsch at Buca di Beppo. The portions there are truly monstrous. I had forgotten this, but am now reminded by the several pounds of carbonara in my fridge.
I've got quite a bit of photography from the last week. Those will be up, but first I need to reformat my laptop. That is the task for the rest of today. Now where are all my software discs at?