Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good Day, Denver

This morning I picked my phone off the charger and was delighted to see that I now have 3G service in my apartment. Wheee! T-Mobile has brought 3G to Denver, so now my G1 is 3G. Today went well at work as I got away from interface stuff and worked on some easy models, data services, and translators. On the way home, after passing the molten tower of awful offal, I think I even spied the night heron stooped over the rapids at Confluence Park. 

I also learned today that President-Elect Obama doesn't like ice cream (BOOOO!), but does like Scrabble and Spider-man (YAYYYY!). I also got the 8GB micro SD card for my phone yesterday, but work went so well that I never got around to filling it with MP3s. Another good thing, although it came across my radar yesterday rather than today, is that there is a possible cure for AIDS. I was skeptical at first, but I followed the blog trail back to its source at the Wall Street Journal. One person has been effectively cured and has been HIV free for two years. Pretty cool stuff.

1 comment:

TirzahJean said...

Now if only they would find a cure for cancer!